Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thursday, October 28

Photo Shoot:
 Today!  :)
Up early to be at school by 8am.  Two hours of prep time and the shoot is at 10am.  Heather will be wearing a long 70's style dress in black, white and grey with feather print, lots of bangles, and a peace sign pendant.  I brought in a microphone and stand to use as a prop.

...More to come after the shoot!

Post shoot...
Heather was amazing.  She WAS Janis.  I couldn't have asked for things to go any more smoothly!  We got a picture of her flipping her hair and rocking out on the mic and I almost cried.  It was perfect.  Thank you so so much to Heather, Jeanne, Jordan, Alex and Jacob for helping my vision become a beautiful reality :)  I'll have the photos in about two weeks.  Can't wait to share them!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment