Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday, November 10

Debut 
WAS INCREDIBLE!!!!!
Am I allowed to stay at SFIEC just so I can participate in another one?  :)


^ The set up backstage at DNA Lounge

^Prep backstage.  Totally in the zone.

^Practicing the walk

^We're both ready!

^Love her!

^Photos taken backstage by our photographers

^With Leah

^With Aya

^With Jae

 ^Jerodelle and Emily

 ^View from the balcony, the crowd finally started to arrive.

 ^With Emily

 ^Sara and me just before the show started!  I love my Sar Bear sooo much!

 ^Waiting to walk!

 ^Des at the end of the runway

^I could not be more proud!

^Two girls from Santa Rosa came up to me after the show and asked to take a picture with Des and me!  They said they liked my creation the best.  So flattered!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment