Monday, October 4, 2010

Friday, October 1

On the Floor:
Scissor over comb for the first time on the floor!  We don't do clipper over comb, so everything is done with shears.  Eek!  Talk about nerve wracking!  His hair was really thin so every hair was visible.  It took me a while, but I got it and he left happy :) 

Product:
Awapuhi Wild Ginger Styling Oil:
          I seriously can not get enough of this.  I haven't been very nice to my hair this year with all the lightening, but this product makes my hair soft, shiny and manageable.  It's great for clients with textured hair who want to smooth frizz. 
                     Directions:
                              "Apply a small amount to clean, damp hair and style as usual, or smooth onto dry hair to tame and add shine".  Come in and pick some up today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment