Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Monday, October 12

 I believe this is an appropriate quote for the week :
"Let me know when your whole life goes up in smoke.  Means its time for a promotion"
          Nigel, The Devil Wears Prada  :)


Good Morning, all!
Be sure to check out all the new videos I'm posting.  Slide show is up from Free Hugs Day :)

Gearing up for a busy week!  
          Phase Two tryouts after school today:
                    Phase Two is an honors program at SFIEC that allows the student to work on the floor three whole days instead of just one whole day.  It provides for more salon reality experience before we graduate.  Maritza is my model and I am so excited!  Going to be doing a square one length with round layers and a great blowout :)
          Baby Boards on Wednesday:
                    Every few months, we take a mock State Board Exam on hair, nails and skin with live models.  It is all day testing and we are all completely pooped when the day is over so I look forward to hittin' the hay early tomorrow night!
          Meeting with photographers for our Photo shoot on Friday:
                    We need to bring in inspirational photos and have our individual themes solidified so we can discuss lighting and backdrops with Jacob and Alex.  This is also their (along with Jeannes) chance to help us tweak our idea if need be.  I can not WAIT for the 28th at 8am!  Heather is my model and she is awesome!

Design Team:
World of Dance!  on Saturday afternoon from 3 to 9.


On the Floor:
I had a great cut and color client today referred to me by Brittany.  She was SO sweet.  She looooved the end result and is coming back to me in three weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment